Friday, March 22, 2013

Carina - Carina, sexy girl or robot?


           
   



You never know what kind of girl you are going to meet, when you trawl the streets looking for fresh meat! This week I met the strange but gorgeous Carina, half girl, half ROBOT! Yes, I'm sure she is the product of some wierd Soviet experiment. She announced to me in a staccatto voice, "YES-IT-WOULD-BE-A-LAUGH-TO-COME-BACK-AND-STAR-IN-YOUR-FILM!" So I was a little alarmed at the idea of taking her back, but I did all the same. Anyway, we chose a suitable outfit ,in this case a sailor suit, that female officers wear on my cruiser the HMS JIMBO.


Format: Windows Media

Duration: 40:32

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

Audio: 125kbps








File size: 1.5 GB

Download Carina - Carina, sexy girl or robot?



No comments:

Post a Comment