Thursday, March 23, 2017

Aiden Feeds Cort His Load


Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

Aiden is a CF legend, Cort is a rising star. Putting these two together was a no-brainer, especially when I found out Aiden had never watched any of his guy/guy videos before. So I think we picked a good one for him to write about!

"This was a really fun scene for me. It got really fast paced a couple of times. I was impressed with the way he took my cock. Cort is really good at sucking cock. I liked the chemistry we had in the video."

Do you think Cort liked your big dick as you guaranteed he would?

"I would say so. I couldn't pull him off my cock, it was like he wanted it too much!"

Check out this steamy video before only on CF Select, now available for everyone to enjoy!









Download Aiden Feeds Cort His Load


No comments:

Post a Comment