Friday, May 27, 2016

Dudes Halfway Mansion - No Excellent Salami Gets Loads on Both Ends


This Twenty-one yr older lollipop missed curfew one too many times. I enlisted the help of the fresh secretary Mansion Manager to take care of this lil’ plumb. With him out of his clothes and onto the bed, we both use this lump of crap for the only thing he is good for, which is to blow prick like a tiny tart and get raw-. To tell you the truth, he is not half bad at fuckpole deep throating, it perceived pummeling supreme. Even though he looked peed off that his evening was being disturbed, he did his job like a good bi-atch. After he fellates both of our spunk-pumps, I flip him over and embark gliding my bare fuck-stick in his crevasse. This shithead is one tight ! It took me several minutes to get in all the way, and after I turned him onto his tummy I was able to smash him properly. When he was on his back again, the goth had a firm on and embarked wanking it. I guess he luvs being handled like the lump of mud he is. Lengthy story brief, he ends up cumming all over himself while my stud rod is in his poop-chute. I don’t know if he is bi-curious or just loved the raunchy approach, and frankly I don’t care. My pal proceeds to shoot a enormous penetrating fountain of cum on his face, and I swipe most of it into his mouth. Then I nut on his beat-up butt crevice and shove my hard-on deep back inwards. As he lie there covered in trio geysers of jizz, I slapped him upside the face again. Well, we all three got our nut sack, but this gangsta wannabe still wasn’t too glad about the entire situation. Hopefully we can get this man on the right path on of these days.


Format: mp4

Duration: 25:52

Video: 640×360, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps

Audio: 125kbps





File size: 316.4 MB





Original movie download from Dudes Halfway Mansion - No Excellent Salami Gets Loads on Both Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment