Sunday, May 29, 2016

Intotheattic - Juniper (Posted 08-12-2010)



Release Year: 2011

Studio: Intotheattic

Cast: Juniper

Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, String Bondage, Rough SADOMASOCHISM & S/M bang-out, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture


When we find Juniper she is standing on puny blocks of wood with very high high-heeled slippers on while in the out mansion. She is in a standing stretched eagle, her legs and hands drawn broad. She has on a little little pair of underpants and hooter-sling. A spreader bar insures her feet linger widely separated, as do her tiny blocks of wood. She’s been there awhile. As we witness her we hear the rhythmic clanging of the chain above her head. I walk in and place a giant dark-hued ball gag in her face slot. So fat it slightly fits. She instantly yells her dissatisfaction. About 4 seconds after I buckle it in she can be heard saying, “oh fuck”. It completely packs her face crevice opening up her jaw to its max. The fear in her face is visible and, after awhile, she just closes her eyes and deals with it. I comeback and liquidate her panties. When I begin to place clips onto her slit she pervs out. She tries to say something to me in a panic. She’s freaking out. I eliminate her gag and she instantaneously ask me where I plan to place those clamps. She tells me she is very worried, fearful. I tell her to throw her pelvis out at me, to suggest it up. Then her cunny is pinned…


Format: Windows Media

Duration: 51:13

Video: 960×540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Audio: 62kbps





File size: 758.0 MB





Original movie download from Intotheattic - Juniper (Posted 08-12-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment